With long, medium and short term storage options, CIRRUS is the brains behind the system. Full of proprietary algorithms, machine learning and AI, it can actually learn based on the data from the devices. Connected with our Zephyr platform, the data gets displayed in easy to read reports.
CIRRUS and Zephyr are so powerful.
Together they are capable of:
- Custom-made reports and analytics that target specific operational areas
- Live maps that show employee and vehicle locations
- Real-time alerts for accidents, environmental hazards and potential hazards
- Robust geo-fencing capabilities that limit functions if the device travels outside the job location or if an employee is in a designated break area
- Pre-populating OSHA compliance report information such as 300, 301 and 300a and workers’ compensation forms
- Physical distancing reports designed to support your company’s pandemic response
- Historical accident data
- Macro-level safety trends via big data analytics
- And more!
CIRRUS can help spot trends with your workforce and hazards at your job site before they result in real-world incidents.
It is a smart solution designed for a connected workforce. As STRATUS devices continually monitor safety, health and performance data from your employees, CIRRUS learns along with you, interpreting that data in new and meaningful ways. Its AI algorithms scour big data sets to look for patterns that may not be readily accessible otherwise. Over time, CIRRUS can predict employee behavior and potential hazards in your workplace.
Through open APIs, it can connect to other widely-used enterprise cloud solutions such as Oracle, SAP, Accenture, and Watson. This unprecedented level of interconnectivity allows CIRRUS to work seamlessly with key systems across your industry, creating a safety-driven and connected workforce in the process.
With so many accidents happening with equipment contact, Connect Up offers
real-time proximity alerts with our wearable devices and our asset tags so you’re better able to accurately predict, plan and understand accidents.